Our professional, caring workers at Care for Family will provide live-in full-time care at home which allows you or your loved one to stay at home in familiar and relaxed surroundings with an incomparable level of one to one support. Embracing personal care, housekeeping and companionship is a direct alternative to residential care that empowers you to retain control and independence.
After an assessment has been completed by one of our professional team members, an individually designed support plan will be put together in conjunction with those that are familiar with existing routines and your needs. Your experienced live-in care worker will then work with you to meet your personal needs and wishes. Our care is arranged on your terms and is deigned to meet existing preferences for meals, meal times, naps and hobbies as well as established medication and care routines. We have the flexibility to change as your needs change and will evolve with you.
Having years of experience we have found that finding the right person to support you is the most important factor in getting this placement right. Great care is taken in providing you with the most appropriate carer to meet your individual needs.
It may be that you require:
- A care worker with a certain level of experience and/or specialist training
- A care worker who can drive
- A choice of male or female carers to support your personal care needs
- Somebody who shares a hobby or interest and can speak the same language as you
- A carer worker who is comfortable looking after your animals
Here are some signs that it might be time for Live-in Care
- Recently discharged from hospitsal
- Getting confused
- Need assistance with personal care
- Needing companionship
- Forgetting to take medication
- Leaving the stove or oven on
- Determined to keep your independence and remain in your own home